Friday, January 13, 2017

Blog Assignment 1

Hi! My name is Noel Parrott. I am a honor student who attends B.C Rain High School. I am 17 years old and I love to play video games. I also love to take apart things and rebuild them. One day I would like to become a Computer Engineer. I take pride in the things that I do. I work hard to make my dreams possible. In addition, I would like to talk to about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and his "I Have A Dream" speech. I think that his dream has been fulfilled. People dont look at us the way the use to. They do not judge us off of skin color anymore in some situations. They do not treat us like the way they use to treat us.They judge us off our character now and not our skin color.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Computer Engineering is a good field to go into! Great commentary about Dr. King's dream.

    ReplyDelete