Sunday, January 29, 2017

Blog Assignment 2

What is your dream? My dream to be as successful as I can be, and make my family proud of my accomplishments. I don't want to be some regular person with a regular life. I want to be the person who set goals for themselves, and accomplished them. I also want to become an Computer Engineer. Hopefully one day I will be able to create my own computer, and cellular devices. I want to be the first person to graduate college with a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering.
  How will I achieve my dream? I will achieve my dream by putting in all my effort into making these things possible. It shouldn't be too hard for me. I feel as if this could be easy career for me to do on a daily basis. I will stay focused, pay attention in school, and stay out of trouble. Remind myself everyday why I am doing this, and it's to be successful later on down the road. Stay away from negative, and the negative vibes they bring. Surround myself with people who would also want me to be successful.

1 comment: